Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wow back again!

I have had trouble getting back to my blog. Am thrilled I managed it today.

No new photos ready, but we are heading back to Asia in a few weeks. Going sailing with our friend Norm, so good photo ops.

We are living in our garage apartment that we built last year, because we are in to the rebuild of Southwinds. It is gutted and they are preparing the roof for the dormers so that they will have an inclosed work place for the winter.

So I will round up some photos and try to update my tale.

It has been 4 years that our things have been in storage. I am so eager to have our things around us, settled in our new spectacular place. Patience is the lesson in this life, for me.

Stay with me, more to come.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! The views from the garage apartment must be so beautiful - and how wonderful to get time together in Asia again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frank worrell trophy 2015
    Watch live cricketAustralia vs West Indies 1st Test Live Streaming
    The frank worrell trophy 2015
    Watch live cricketAustralia vs West Indies 1st Test Live Streaming
    The frank worrell trophy 2015
    Watch live cricketAustralia vs West Indies 1st Test Live Streaming

    ReplyDelete